37500 kms .
The middleweight cruiser that has raised the bar for performance, styling and value ever since its debut — and in the process, redefined what middleweight cruising is all about.
Motorcycle Cruiser crowned it both "Cruiser of the Year" and "Best Value" the very first season it hit the streets, hailing it as bike that "has raised the bar for middleweight cruisers." D30702 U004465 Vstar v-star vstar650 650 cruiser Vulcan
Rear: 200mm Drum
Rear: Preload-Adjustable Single Shock, Link-Type, 3.9" of Travel
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc), air-cooled, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- 2-into-2 chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling while delivering maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample rider legroom.
- Long, 64" wheelbase adds to rider comfort and stable, predictable handling while creating long and low retro look.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Large, plushly padded, low-profile seat provides exceptional rider comfort, while low, 28" seat height allows rider to put feet down for extra confidence at stoplights.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.9" of travel lowers center of gravity for better handling and plusher ride quality.
- Beefy, telescopic front fork with stainless steel covers and 5.5" of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Rear shock tucked out of sight for classic, hardtail look.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke classic design with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for extra long-distance cruising range.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, and engine trouble indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice stylish touch while maximizing nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Locking helmet holder and storage compartment adds convenience and security.